• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

most inexpensive yoke?

Mopar It said:
need a HD yoke for my dana 35 on my 89 cherokee with a 231 and 1310 u joint, where can i find a good one for a low price?

If you must spend money on the D35, you should spend your money elsewhere. It's not the yoke you should be worried about.

If your stock yoke gave up on you, just replace it with another stocker. I don't think you'll find an HD D35 yoke.

Hale

Mopar It said:
okay i ordered a u-bolt strap style. i dont mind my d35 im about to truss it then axle uprade to 30 spline

Just say it.......you're polishing a turd.

Mopar It said:
okay i ordered a u-bolt strap style. i dont mind my d35 im about to truss it then axle uprade to 30 spline

Ah, a trussed and polished turd. Go with a 44 or 8.8. :) Both would be cheaper than trussing and super 35 kit.

Mopar It said:
i dont mind my d35 im about to truss it then axle uprade to 30 spline

Why?

Man, you could just throw in an 8.25 for a couple hundred bucks & that with 29spline shafts will be stronger than the turdy five.

Obvousily a D44 or 8.8 would be better again......

Back