• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242 Wiring

hemichallenger

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Unfortunately, I was greeted with some broken wires in the pigtail as I disconnected the range sensor to pull my transfer case. After searching previous posts, I've been unable to find the size of the metri-pack connectors for the gray, female connector that plugs directly into the transfer case sensor. I'd prefer to rewire the plug; however, I'm also open to splicing in a complete replacement plug if that part is readily available. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I was greeted with some broken wires in the pigtail as I disconnected the range sensor to pull my transfer case. After searching previous posts, I've been unable to find the size of the metri-pack connectors for the gray, female connector that plugs directly into the transfer case sensor. I'd prefer to rewire the plug; however, I'm also open to splicing in a complete replacement plug if that part is readily available. Thanks in advance.

https://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1160290&highlight=NP242

Sorry, my website is down right now so the images do not load, but the PNs for the plugs are listed.

One comment - I don't think these are Metripack, or at least they don't look like typical GM Metripack that I've purchased in the past.

Back