• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 Differential

50willys

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'm looking for a non-vacuum disconnect Dana 30, preferably with 3:73 gears.

Thanks, Bob

I have one out of a 98 I’m pretty sure it was 3.55s though. It will also pretty much need to be rebuilt, all the externals that is. It was a parts Jeep and we pulled the axle with all of the steering, control arms, etc still attached. Could use a good wire wheel and fresh paint haha

Where are you located? I believe I have a low pinion D30 with 3.73’s at Rock Your 4x4 in Knoxville, TN

If you decide you are interested, we are in Clarksville, TN. This one is a high pinion, but yeah like I said I believe it’s 3.55s.

I’ll get pictures later and post them here. Probably just $100 if you think you might want it after seeing it. Only reason I kept it was to do a full rebuild, regear, and get rid of my 2001 XJ LP D30 for the spare HP.

picture.php

Thats the only angle I can get right now, it’s a bit hefty with everything still attached to it and I have a few other axles in front of it so not a lot of room to move it.

Back