• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK wheels and skids

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
My JK lasted me 2 yrs before I was tired of it. It was capable, it was fun, but after needing a torque converter at 90k, I was over it...

Anyways, I have all 5 stock 17" wheels available. One is the spare with a brand new (2 yr old) tire. It is a 255/75R17 Yokohama Geolandar MT. I have 2 more of the same tire with about 10k miles on them. Still look good. I replaced them because the 2 fronts were toast. $200

I also have a couple Falken Wildpeak ATs in a 285/70. They're old. They held air, but I wouldn't necessarily run them on the street. Good rollers or for test fitting. -Free

I also have a complete Metalcloak Undercloak skidplate system for the Unlimited. Never installed, still in the boxes. I paid $1700 after taxes, etc. I'd like somewhere around $1300.

All is open to offers, I want this stuff gone. Still got some XJ parts. I'd have to dig around and see what I've got.

Back