• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who sells the interior retaining clips for liftgate?

BALTANAKT

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Have a 1991 XJ, and I am trying to repair the interior panel for the lift gate and looking for the actual OEM spec white plastic clips.

They are different from the rest of the interior. And NAPA does not have anything that would work.

Let me know if you know where I could get them or even a part number would be helpful

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Have a 1991 XJ, and I am trying to repair the interior panel for the lift gate and looking for the actual OEM spec white plastic clips.

They are different from the rest of the interior. And NAPA does not have anything that would work.

Let me know if you know where I could get them or even a part number would be helpful

Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20x-Door-T...ips-Push-Type-Retainer-Fastener-/221595296444

Claim to fit 1991 Cherokee "Door Trim Panel Liftgate Panel". Has dimensions in the listing for comparison.

Does your Napa have that big loose leaf binder with all sorts of body clips and whatnot in it? Cause there is a whole mess of stuff in there. Actual pieces so you can compare. If not I would try to find one that does to be sure Napa does not have what you need.

Does your Napa have that big loose leaf binder with all sorts of body clips and whatnot in it? Cause there is a whole mess of stuff in there. Actual pieces so you can compare. If not I would try to find one that does to be sure Napa does not have what you need.

Yep. I went through the NAPA book myself. Nothing that will fit without modifying either the clip or the slot the clips fit into.

Lawson, thanks! Not the right shape though.

My paint and body work supply stores have the best selections.

Try Auveco Products. They carry all sorts of OEM fasteners. If you have access to a parts list for your XJ and can find out what the part number is it would be helpful but they may be able to look the part number up for you.

Back