• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Saturday Dec 8th, 2018

How Many Attending? How many Attending AND Eating?

• 1 Adult, Not Eating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Adults, Not Eating

• 3 Adults, Not Eating

• 1 Child (under 12), Not Eating

• 2 Children (under 12), Eating

• 3 Children (under 12), Not Eating

• 3 Children (under 12), Eating

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is looking like I will make it. along with a couple of Varmints.

But how do you sign up a child who is 12? (and eating).

I called him an adult. Don't tell him that though. Of course he may be just as mature as some of the rest of us.

I'm positive he has a few of us beat.

Glad to hear you'll make it, Tom... bring earplugs for in case Cards Against Humanity comes out... unless your kids will be like Goatman's naive teen grandson, who kicked a bunch of twisted adults' butts at it, while blushing and giggling the whole time.

It's on, see you all up there! I am bringing relatively boring green salad, and pumpkin spice bread. Arna's bringing cheesecake. Belinda's bringing some sort of dip.

John, I assured Belinda that you have electricity and can provide an outlet to plug her dip container into...somehow even that sounds wrong...

If people bring toys, Ryan ItsCheesey is going to an offroad event on Sunday and can donate them in our club's name...

Cash is good, we are having catered Italian food. I grabbed a wide variety of sodas at the store, bring anything else youd like to drink. I'll have ice available.

DONT FORGET YOUR CHAIRS!

Sorry folks I'm out. Jeep is being fussy. Another time.

It was great seeing everyone, thanks to Carol for putting it together and to John for opening up his home to the club!

Thank you John and Kim for hosting us all. And thank you John for the tire...I think.

Someone will have to share a pic/video of that Varmint with me so I can remind his mother how much her children need her instead of me.

It was a good time.

Yes!
Thank you John and Kim for hosting us.
Really ummm...errrrrr great?
Putting faces to the names?

Haha!
Just jokin.

It was cool meeting the ones I have not met before, and good seeing those I know.
Thank you again Carol for getting all of us miscreants in one place.
Merry Christmas you guys!

Thanks everyone who came out, really a great turn out. Kids were very entertaining, I'll get some pics and videos up as soon as imgur starts cooperating.

Thanks for hosting a fun party. It was fun watching the circus performers running around the driveway on your spare tire.

I am glad you can still say that, even after they tried to make a soprano of you.

Thank you to all that made it, it was a lot of fun! To those that didn't make it, my condolences

pouting-child-girl-410x329.jpg

Sad I could not make it. I miss seeing you all, even if it is usually only a time or two per year.
Good news, I guess, still living in Cali.
Bad news, still here and always broke.

#FirstWorldProblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back