• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nominations thread for Chapter BOD

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Like the title says, this is the nomination thread. Elections will start November 15.

The positions open are for Vice President and Treasurer/Secretary. The terms will start on January 1 2019, and end on December 31 2020.

Any red letter member is eligible to run. The member must be nominated by another red letter member and then seconded by another red letter member.

Currently I am not a red letter member. So, I am not eligible. I will see about renewing membership after I get the cluster-f**k of a mess my company made of my pension straightened out.

Currently I am not a red letter member. So, I am not eligible. I will see about renewing membership after I get the cluster-f**k of a mess my company made of my pension straightened out.
I'm sorry to hear about your recent difficulties Steve! Given the short lapse, I think your eligibility is still intact.

Steve, if will help, I can spot you for the dues.

I was in your position only a year ago.

Last edited:
Tom, it's not the money, it's the time and effort to get all of the paperwork redone including notarized signatures, faxing the docs, etc. BTW, I already have a Round To-It. It is round, wooden and printed with black ink.

I’ll just go ahead and give my congratulations to both Tom and Trent now.

I have now renewed my membership. When the dust settles, and the new Treasurer is installed, I will send the proceeds from the Intermountain Chapter to that person. Cheers from Utah.

Back