• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WRB - Soft Riding Shocks

ive got bilstien,4-remote resi. 7100s-14'' just rebuilt and charged, and a bunch of 5100s-12'', all great cond..

didnt mean to ruffle feathers, but ranchos are bottom of the barrel junk, and king is a top of the line race shock, quite a price differance.

maybe you should look into bilstein 5150's?
what kinda use does the xj get? and how built is it?

I'm having a hard time figuring out where is a good place to buy some bilsteins at a reasonalbe price. anybody explain the difference of the 5150 to the 5100/5125. 97 xj, 5+" lift to help

5150's have a small piggyback reservoir to help protect against heat...
the 5150's are a real good deal for the price... theyre only like $20 more per shock than a 5100, and the build quality on them 5150's is nice!

you can try http://www.offroad-engineering.com/

BUT... your in SD, so just goto ORW, they can set you up, i am sure!
or even downsouthmotorsports.

edit: it appears offroad-engineering is in SD as well, they valved my fox's for me, and were great.... but no getting out of sales tax when it comes to shocks! rednecks wont run anything but rancho... good luck getting cooter to stock bilstein

Back