• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving out of state....tons of jeep stuff I don't want to take with me

I'm in Prescott Valley now. Awesome move. Couldn't be happier about the choice to escape California. I still have my XJ and have found some great local trails. We go up to Williams all the time by trail. Let me know if you ever want to gets the Jeeps out once you get settled in.

Excellent, I will!

We're very happy to have escaped Illinois two years ago, just over the mountain from Prescott in Clarkdale. So many local trails to explore, from mild to wild. Smasher Canyon is a pretty fun challenge, just about 20 minutes from here. And Broken Arrow up by Sedona is really scenic. Be glad to show you guys around if you can get over here.

Just wondering if you're aware that Williams gets more than 6 feet of snow per winter?
We had enough of that crap in IL, don't really want to see it ever again.

Looking forward to the snow actually. 6 feet annually isn't a whole lot, biggest month average is only about 18 inches. It might even give me an excuse to drive the comanche if it gets over 2 feet deep all at once :D

I wonder where you are going Kirk....hmmmmmmm.

Is most of the stuff you have stock take off/stock spares? Or any aftermarket too?

Just picked up a cheap 90 and looking to do real mild build on it.

I need tune up parts, 02 sensor, TPS, might have a cracked exhaust manifold, MAP, CAT, etc

Also looking for good seats (good meaning not cracked frames and rickety), newer center console for cup holders, wing window parts

“Upgrades” like 8.25, ZJ steering, leaf springs with arch still in them, ZJ coils, lockers/gears, control arms, tcase, open loop cooling swap and front disconnect etc etc

Sound like something you can sort out or not really what you’re offering here?

Either way, congrats on getting out.

Is most of the stuff you have stock take off/stock spares? Or any aftermarket too?

Just picked up a cheap 90 and looking to do real mild build on it.

I need tune up parts, 02 sensor, TPS, might have a cracked exhaust manifold, MAP, CAT, etc

Also looking for good seats (good meaning not cracked frames and rickety), newer center console for cup holders, wing window parts

“Upgrades” like 8.25, ZJ steering, leaf springs with arch still in them, ZJ coils, lockers/gears, control arms, tcase, open loop cooling swap and front disconnect etc etc

Sound like something you can sort out or not really what you’re offering here?

Either way, congrats on getting out.

Don't have much of any of that type of stuff. I do have some lower control arms and shackles....that about it of what you mentioned.

Back