• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zone 3" lift

https://tanisgoff.smugmug.com/Jeep/i-365CnKD
This is mine, it started as the 3" IRO lift, then I added boomerang shackles, SYE, lift pucks up front. it has the doestech shocks IRO offers with the lift.
Also has stage 1 Core4x4 control arms, IRO track bar, Crown brake lines, and will be getting some no lift shackle relocation brackets.
I put the hack n tap SYE on it with an adams offroad drive shaft and it will hit 100 no problem.
it is also sitting on 33x10.50R15 KM2s

Hmm. Need to research all this info. Thanks guys! I'll update when I have a plan figured out and see what you think

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

if you have the 231 your 4wd selection will be:
2WD
4HI
N
4LO

242 if I remember correctly will be
2WD
4hi full time
4hi part time
N
4LO
but I may be wrong, only looked at the 242 a few times

You also need to swap to a double cardon shaft. with a sye.

Anyone know of a kit that is literally just all the bolts for the lift? I know the lifts dont come with bolts and if mine break I dont want to be stuck mid lift install especially since this is my daily

I would avoid factory bolts as much as possible. They are all std sizes which can be purchased in a "higher" grade for a lot cheaper!

The leaf spring bolts I understand getting from the dealer. But there's no kit for the shock bolts and whatnot? I feel like with how many lifts go on xj's per day that somebody would have a bag. I'll keep buzzing on Google

The rear shocks will be the ones that will break. go ahead and order the flag nuts from azzys design works. the upper bolts almost always break off and these make it a lot easier to fix it. I never had issues with the lower bolts front or rear for the shocks on mine.

The rear shocks will be the ones that will break. go ahead and order the flag nuts from azzys design works. the upper bolts almost always break off and these make it a lot easier to fix it. I never had issues with the lower bolts front or rear for the shocks on mine.
Thank you

Back