• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Bones

Well considering I'm just now finding this thread, how the fawk do you think?
thefinger.gif

Let's see, on the 7th the Chiefs won so better than if I was a Rams fan :D

I spent the whole day doing wiring stuff in the XJ and other piddly projects. New tranny gauge, air/fuel gauge, aux fan control for ign on and off select ability, and got my hood vents ready to install. All that while being on call and putting in a big day on Sat readjusting my front suspension and installing the steering. Still have to put in the Pro-Lite warning system for the low oil alert and put the rest of the dash back together. Vents go in this weekend, gears on the 16th, front axles on the 16th or 17th.

That will put me in the "can get to Moab" class with only optional things left to do (though some of the optionals are things that I really want done before Oct, I'm in a $$$ for parts or trip trade off situation right now...but aren't we all).

BTW: The Lions actually won! I hear :firedevil had to turn on the furnace because Ice started to form :D

Bones :skull1:

Back