• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needing tires

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok guys, I am in desperate need of 5 tires in the 34" to 35" size range. If you know of any good deals or anyplace I should look to, speak up.
I am getting rid of my dunlop 33" mud terrains that are almost new and wanting to upsize to a LTB 34" or a aggressive 35" tire.

I do NOT want an MTR or anything that has weak sidewalls. I have looked at 4wheelparts.com but nothing popped out as super affordable and available.

Lemme know what ya got................

Sorry I can't help you but I'd like to know if your'e getting rid of the Dunlops because of any performance reason. I have a set on my Super Duty and thinking about buying another set for my second Cherokee.

Thanks

No real problems other than availability. My rig is a Trail only rig, and for that the tires stick to just about everything. But I can tseem to get replacement tires fast enough when I need them. I am always told that there 2 weeks out. So, in the name of wheelin, I am switching to a bigger more available size that I can get reasonably fast.

xj151 said:
what size wheel
15" rim

I guess what I am hoping for is someone bought the LTB's and found out that they ride on the road like crap and want to trade out for a more street friendly tire that wheels good. My rig barely see's pavement so I dont care at all about that.

Last edited:
XJ project said:
Hey rock runner. I still have my wrangler mtrs that I am really needing to get rid of. If you know anyone is looking for mtrs or you may be interested in buying them off me let me know. here is a link to the pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/20917163@N05/. I am hoping to get at least 300 for all four tires.

I do not want mtr"s myself but I will ask around for you.

man i love my 35's Brian :D im going swampers soon they are pretty cheap compared too others and do great in the rocks i also hate mtrs wouldnt run another set! Good luck on the find!

glensxj said:
man i love my 35's Brian :D im going swampers soon they are pretty cheap compared too others and do great in the rocks i also hate mtrs wouldnt run another set! Good luck on the find!

glen,

what did you do with the 35's you had?

I have 5 inteco SSR measuring 34 x 11.5 265/75/ r16 Id be willing to sell for 600.00 {need some cash} and will be in tuscon on the 20th 3 like brand new and 2 at 85% tread.

I run a 15" rim so those wont work. But maybe we can still get together for a brooskie!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

If you have 16" rims the Toyo m/t in 8 ply, E rated and the side walls are unbeliveable.

IMG_1012.jpg

I picked up a set of Interco 34" LTB's for a SMOKIN deal and sale pending on my 33" Dunlops. If that falls through, I will post up a seperate for sale thread on those.

:peace:

Back