• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheromanche under way!

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got to cut the top down!
cheromanche%20002.jpg

cheromanche%20004.jpg

cheromanche%20011.jpg

Im going to put in a full bulkhead w/ sliding window,bought a Comanche window but its to big looking at older toyota's/mazda's.

Diggin' it!

r@m

I'm posting a few basic old pics but it had my Gen II bumpers, rock rails, and long arms along with a new JB Conversions crate NV241OR t-case and I installed a D44! Also note my stock '90 Cherokee Chief!
FH000004_zpsetwaopgv.jpg

FH000016_zpsip7yqmbb.jpg

FH000021_zpsnqxkkgvi.jpg

FH000006_aZYGTr1bHtxTogEj4erZ61.jpg

27360010.JPG

27360025_zpskqwy3mvf.jpg

_7A_00339_zpsriab86pu.jpg

IMG_0545_zpsa048bc55.jpg

I cant find the cd that contained all the pics starting in this thread and the end results..... https://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84244 but shorty after that (and it was about 90% complete) I needed to quickly raise $40K so both it and the Chief got sold! :tears:

I would like to build one like the red one that Evan posted on the other axle thread with 4 doors. Looks like a retro new gladiator. I have looked around for a Commanche worth cutting up but there are none around me that I would cut up and they cost too much. 3500 for a truck that doesn't run and sitting 5 years is a bit much. Either that or my beer budget isn't good enough for building projects like this unless I finish my major build.

Back