• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
Ok here is how this works... I am cleaning up today and ran across some stuff That I dont need / want any longer, but someone may need / want so here we go.

1. Scosche 97+ XJ dash kit to install a single DIN radio in place of the factory one. (new in package)

I'm sure i'll find some more stuff and post it up too.

To claim this you must offer something up to the group as well. You can decide if you are willing to ship it or require pickup. I'm sure I'll think of a few more rules as this game goes on, lets see if this catches on.

-Scott

Ok, here goes, I have a 15" 10 hole aluminum wheel, not in great shape, but not terrioble either, free to a good home!
Also have a dash piece, the one that surrounds the entire dash, it is aluminum color, also, free and up for grabs!

I have:

one mounted/balanced p235 with good tread
one 31x10.5 mounted/balanced with decent tread, good spare.
four 15x10 5x5.5 chrome wagon wheels in fair shape
a couple 32x11.5x15 tires not mounted, ok for spares

free to a good home

I have parts off of my 2000 XJ:

Factory trac bar - Free

Rear bumper (Silver), no end caps - FREE

I may have the rear sway-bar - Free

Factory style rear tow hitch - $25

Factory tape deck and speakers- Free

I am in Costa Mesa.

Thanks,

Robert

Well, I've been up to the same thing, thought I'd already shipped off quite a bit, however I missed one item. Oops, two.

OEM TJ: pair of fog lamps with the harness, Blinker lever/switch pod and the instructions. The lights look as though they have a few miles on them, the rest of it is brand new.

1 ea. OEM Radio,Cassette/CD. This unit is out of a 2001 XJ.

3 ea. Factory speakers out of '01 XJ. I SWEAR that the fourth one is sitting around here somewhere. I give up.

1ea. '01 XJ OEM white rear bumper only. No brackets or end caps.

1 ea. '01 XJ OEM tire/cargo cover. The tire cover is tan carpet and the cargo cover is tan canvas.

*4 ea. OEM 15 x 7 aluminiun "Ecco" wheels. Scratches and small dents but they are round and balance fine.

*1 ea. 31x10.5x15 BFG (not KO) ~40% tread on balanced on 15 x 7 OEM steel wheel. Good for spare, that's what I had it for.

Well I think that's pretty much it. Looks like I had more $h!t than I thought I had. All are subject to Scott's rules, whatever they turn out to be. I'll ship to red letters.

:idea:BTW, good idea ya got here Scott.

TIM

* available mid to late Aug.

Last edited:
Got anything you're looking for for the fogs?

I can scare up some tcase parts, I've got a couple AW4 valve bodies, if you want to play with one - let me know if there's anything else I can dig for. Most of the stuff I've got will work for 96-down but can probably be adapted...

5-90

Well I have been cleaning as well, no pun intended....

I came across a 15x8 eagle alloy 589 wheel for the jeep with 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern... this one looks new, must have been the spare... It is FREE to the first person to either pick it up, or arrange the shipping terms to NAXJA members only.... I would prefer local.....

Also I have Roberts "old" front tow hooks and brakets for the front bumpers that would like a new home as well...they are for the 97+ cherokee... FREE to someone in the SoCal area that picks them up, or arrange shipping to NAXJA members only....

Scott.

Last edited:
Maz said:
emmmm, not sure I understand this game. What's Karma thread?

_Maz

The theory falls back to that movie pay it forward. Its about doing something without gain with the understanding that the person on the recieving end will do something similar. (hence it would be wrong to attach a price tag to any item, everything should be offered up with out a price)

Also keep in mind, it does NOT have to be jeep related, i just know most of the stuff will end up that way.

-Scott

Let's see...

I have 2 leafs (each side) left over from a build up using 2 OME spring packs...

stock LCAs and UCAs

stock shackles

pre 97 front bumper end cap (not sure of the side)

fire tub

2 large camo nets (triangular in shape IIRC ~10' long on each leg of the triangle)

old Coleman 2-burner white gas stove (picked up at garage sale a long time ago not sure if it works)

old Coleman white-gas heater (picked up at garage sale a long time ago not sure if it works)

karstic said:
Let's see...

I have 2 leafs (each side) left over from a build up using 2 OME spring packs...

2 large camo nets (triangular in shape IIRC ~10' long on each leg of the triangle)

I'll take the leaf's, if your going to the m&g Wed.

I wanna play!

I have a pair of Rough Country 3 inch coil springs. Not sure how much "lift" is left in these.

Also a pair of TJ front flares. Was gonna put these on the Jeep, but decided to just cut up the stock ones.

Stock rear driveshaft..

231 output housing (is that what it's called?).

8.25 27-spline carrier with spider and side gears.

Dana 30 carrier (for factory R&P).

Stock 3.55 R&P for Dana 30 and 8.25.

Factory lower air dam thingy.

All free.

rpraterxj said:
I have parts off of my 2000 XJ:

Factory style rear tow hitch - $25

I am in Costa Mesa.

Thanks,

Robert

OK, so I put a price on an item. Sorry about that. The tow hitch is also FREE. It is sitting in my garage taken up space.

Thanks,

Robert

The TJ fog lites and harness are gone.

I did find that I also have:

1ea. '01 XJ OEM air box.

Front & Rear stock 94 sport bumpers w/ ends.
Original NP231 Output shaft and shaft housing.
REar swaybar assy.

all freeeee! PU in Lancaster.

more to come.....

Looking for:
driver side front door (4 dr).
Passenger front door inside handle assy.

:wave:

btt

Geeze, why not just have a swap meet/camp out some weekend and everybody bring everything, put in a central pile, price of addmittance is put something in the pile...

RichP said:
Geeze, why not just have a swap meet/camp out some weekend and everybody bring everything, put in a central pile, price of addmittance is put something in the pile...
Cause we're too far appart from each other :D

Back