• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Control Arms from Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road
Custom Control Arms from Clayton Off Road

Are you having issues or problems with your current Jeep suspension? Does it make strange noises, clunks, or handle poorly? Clayton Off Road can help you solve your problems. Here is an example of custom front upper replacements that we made for a customer. All our control arms are made in the USA!

10659379_761743807200115_4823275791005883359_n.jpg

If you have any questions, shoot us an email [email protected] or give us a call Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST (203) 691-8593.

Alex
Marketing Director
Clayton Off Road

Not of the top of my head, spacers would work. Do you have brackets already in place that you are trying to reuse?

Alex
Marketing Director
Clayton Off Road

Sorry, forgot about this. Yes, I'm trying to replace the a-arm on the rear of my WJ and want to use the stock body-side mounts. I can't see a way to remove the welded on nuts to drill the holes bigger, so I figured using a 12mm bolt was the only way to go.

Also, would I be able to use your fabricated link mount that bolts to the top of the 44A diff if I ran the arms to the stock mounts? I figure the joints would take care of any angle difference between your frame mounts and the stock ones.

Back