• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED driver side factory motor mount.

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
looked under the hood today and came to realize that my driver side motor mount is shot with no rubber or bushin on top. if someone has one they could give away that would be great. thanks.

Nate.

STOCK IS WACK, its time to upgrade.

x2 get some brown dogs!

But I have a driver side mount in fair condition that xtremexj(curt) gave me but I ended up going brown dog cause I didn't want this happening again....

100_1579.jpg

If you want the mount it's yours are you going to TDS I could bring it there..?

the stock one is like 18 bucks from oreilys, i just recently replaced mine as well with stock since i didnt have enough for bombproof ones

what and where is TDS? haha. i might take you up on that if it is close to home...

what kinda wheeling is TDS? could a 2wd have some fun out there?

Johnx- pmd.

x2 get some brown dogs!

But I have a driver side mount in fair condition that xtremexj(curt) gave me but I ended up going brown dog cause I didn't want this happening again....

100_1579.jpg

If you want the mount it's yours are you going to TDS I could bring it there..?

thats exactly what mine looks like, unfortunately i dont have the donaro to buy the brown dogs rite now... that will probably be a near future purchase though...

TDS is 2wdable I've been out there in 2wd untill now, so it's time to have some fun this next time around! :)

But is it a go fast place or a fire road? or just a fun lil play ground? any pictures? haha

TDS is a go fast/crawling/play ground. Google mars and that's what it looks like! ;) no but there are washes, canyons, hills, rocks. But there is plenty of places a 2wd can go it just depends how hard you wanna push it. And plenty of places to take poser pictures! ;)

Oh and there are plenty of places to watch the guys in their big trucks with 44s climb up the worm holes. Good times!

Reading this thread inspired me to go check my mounts out, and my drivers side looks like this too :(

On a tech side note, any of you guys run the 1" lift mounts from brown dog? I never thought of lifting the engine mounts 1" instead of dropping the tcase an inch.

Nope I just have the $99 brown dogs with the ultra rubber or something I can't complain way better then stock! Easy to install, pretty yellow color what more could you want? When I installed them my engine was actually tweaked from not having good mounts so it was a PITA to get it lined up again but well worth it. The color yellow gives my XJ like +8mpg :D

Nope I just have the $99 brown dogs with the ultra rubber or something I can't complain way better then stock! Easy to install, pretty yellow color what more could you want? When I installed them my engine was actually tweaked from not having good mounts so it was a PITA to get it lined up again but well worth it. The color yellow gives my XJ like +8mpg :D

+8 MPG!!!! That's more than my faux carbon fiber wiper arms/blades!!! :laugh:

search truck haven or TDS.. You should be able to find pics of the place..Most of it i run in 2 wheel..But if you go up to the harder places you need 4x4..Lots of fun to be had

Back