• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you Greg Smith...

jmeti000

NAXJA Forum User
For you power door lock fix. One more happy customer to add to your list.

Now...does anyone know where I can get a set of driver side front door switches that all actually work? Had one and all the windows worked, but the doors would only lock, not unlock. Got another one, and the locks work perfectly, but now I only have use of the driver side front window and the passenger rear. I just want a set of switches that work...is that to much to ask?

One of the best mods I've done. Yes, thanks to Greg.
Have you tried spraying a GOOD contact cleaner into the non-functioning switch? I really like De-Oxit. Sometimes I swear that stuff is pure magic.

Greg is the man! He lives somewhere near me and I would love to meet the man in person and shake his hand for all of his contributions to the XJ world

I did this mod about 3 years ago . Yesterday I had the passenger kick panel off, and inadvertently loosened up a ground on one of the relays. Took the Jeep out, and had no door locks. About drove me crazy before I fixed it. This is one mod you just don't appreciate until it goes out. Agree with Cruiser, a great mod that gets used everytime you drive you Jeep:)

Back