• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

J.O.B Searching

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
I have been working at a bank for over a year now and while at first, it was exciting, now I find it boring and irritating. Dealing with customers that are morons all day is def something I want to get out of. I know that I should be lucky that I do have a job, and I would never quit before I had something else lined up. My questions is...what is the best way to get your name out there? I feel like all these online job searchesm don't really help unless you have specific key words in your resume. What I have been doing, is looking at a bunch of different businesses that are near where I work now, or if I see someone with a company car, I will write it down, research the company at a later time and prepare a resume and mail it out to them. I really want to make more money (who doesn't) and my patients is wearing very thin with this place and I want to do something about it now, before it gets to a point to where I do something stupid and regret doing it.

Back