• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaned up Driveway Shots: EOR Cage, 37's, Bumpers, etc.

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
Well I've added quite a few parts over the past few weeks. First off I sold that hube ARB bumper that I keep beating up and my Ramsey Rep8.5E w/ synthetic rope, etc. The REP8.5e was a good winch just too slow for me.

I called Terry @ Rigid Fabrications www.rigidco.com and told him I needed a front winch bumper quick.. He said I'd have it in 2 weeks. Well if any of you know Terry I highly doubted it. Never the less it was at my doorstep in exactly 2 weeks from the date I ordered. Price was $530.00 shipped. I painted it Rustoleum Satin Black. I also ordered an Inner Steering Box brace from www.tntcustoms.com.

I needed to order a winch so I looked around for the best price I could find and ordered a Warn M8000 from 4WheelParts http://www.4wheelparts.com/ for $491.00 shipped to my door. I"ll order some Synthetic Rope and Fairlead in a few weeks may make a nice Christmas Present.

I also sold my Iroks and MT Classic II's to my buddy Hammerite_05 (wait til he post some pics of his Beast of a MJ). I dont drive my XJ on the road anymore so I found a killer deal on some MAXXIS Competition Compound Trepadors in the 37x12.5x17 Flavor... These things are insanely Sticky. I purchased some 17x8 Cragar Soft 8's and gave Dan @ Ruff Stuff www.ruffstuffspecialties.com a call about some 17" beadlocks. Best price I could find and the fit was great... $220.00 shipped to the door. I then went over to Fastenal and picked up some hardware for something like $20.00

I also ordered a cage from Essentially Offroad http://www.eoronline.com/ . It was $720.00 shipped to my door and is 1.75" .120wall DOM. The fit was very very tight w/ the roof which is nice. IT's triangulated pretty well and I still need to add a few peices of tube and gussetts in the next week or so. Like I expected it didnt fit absolutely perfect but we already have a tubing notcher and plenty of 1.75 .120wall DOM laying around so it wasnt bad. If you do plan to buy this cage plan to get a notcher, You'll need it. All in all I'm happy with it. Also welding inside a XJ is not much fun at all...

Well enough of that crap I"ll post some pics.

xj051.jpg

xj056.jpg

xj058.jpg

xj059.jpg

xj062.jpg

xj066.jpg

You my friend, owe me a new set of underpants.... Nice Rig!

NICE JEEP MAN!!! Very nice job there. Looks great, I'm sure it will perform even better.

I want to touch it:loveu:

Where exactly in WS.... I have my grinder and torch ready.....

Haha, sweet rig man.

Thanks...

As for the treps... i'll let you know after this weekend and next weekend at Callalantee how I like them. They are so soft it's crazy...

Zac, bring it... it still has full coverage and Im sure I can work most of a Buggy out of the Insurance Check...

One of my favorite Jeeps on this board. Very nice.

swbooking said:
One of my favorite Jeeps on this board. Very nice.

absolutely, i LOVE this jeep. and i didn't think it could have gotten any better than how it looked when it had the iroks...:cheers: very very nice job, sir

WOW!! looks sweet chris.....good job. looking forward to seeing it in action again. its come along way since the 31s and a crappy 3" lift.....

Back