• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 Front Differential 4340 Chrome-Moly on sale on amazon.com

I’m looking around at other sites for this kit — best price I can find is rock auto at $541 plus shipping

This on amazon at $339 shipped sure does seem like a steal

Are all Dana 30 axles 27 spline no matter the year?

I may buy these too

So I looked at RWK Haus -- Seems he has a 5 year warranty on this setup -- USA standard part# ZA W24110 which is sold at $375 plus shipping

I did end up ordering a set off amazon last night -- Already shipped so I can't cancel -- If they show up and look like junk I'll send them back -- It would be my fault for getting caught up in the moment and not doing my homework

So the axles showed up today — threads and splines look good, everything was well protected in the box

There was a packing list on the box that wasn’t mine — originally these came from Randy’s worldwide and where shipped to amazon warehouse in cranberry nj on October 18 2019

Prices also on the packing list — price paid by amazon $337.74

On the Randys Worldwide website these are $700 plus and have a 5 year warranty

At the moment I’m thinking these where a decent deal

Forgot to add — sticker on axles and parts say made in India assembled in USA

Last edited:
I was going to install these this weekend. However I lost my brakes last night. Anyway, mine showed up not too long ago. They are packed well. I missed the whole one-year warranty. That sucks. that's what I get for not doing more research and jumping on it. A friend of mine bought a Cherokee with the broken shaft in the front. He got Yukon Chrome-Moly as part of the deal. these shafts look exactly the same. I would like to pick up something with a better warranty.

heavyopp, did you install them yet?

Back