• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom plug wires

It was a must in my case. My sons VW has been having a problem with his electric power steering. The new cars have so many sub-level computers(modules) that you have get into to see whats going on.

It's already paid for itself. At my son's work he doesn't even turn wrenches anymore, he's become the head diagnostic tech. I don't recall what they had before but it would not do VW's.

It was a must in my case. My sons VW has been having a problem with his electric power steering. The new cars have so many sub-level computers(modules) that you have get into to see whats going on.

If all you needed it for was that VW, a VCDS from Ross-Tech would have been a lot cheaper.

However, since it sounds like you plan to use it on the Jeep too, makes sense.

I think it's great that your son is using it and has advanced at his job because of this tool. I'd buy one myself if I ever start up a side business fixing cars part time out of my garage... have had several people over the years say I should do that since I'm always the one they call on for car advice and repair work. :)

If all you needed it for was that VW, a VCDS from Ross-Tech would have been a lot cheaper.

Been down that path for a couple months, but this gets used every day.

I should add that the company he works for does commercial contracts for dozens of companies so they are always busy.

Back