• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Future Jeeper is born

Jess

NAXJA Forum User
On November 28th at 3:46 pm, Alexander William was born. He weighs 7 lbs and 1 oz, and is 19.75 inches long.

All you local guys---I am off work all week so you can stop by anytime...just give me a call first to make sure we are home.

PICT0210.jpg

PICT0304.jpg

congratulations Joe and family! :party: I knew something unexpected must have happened when you didn't call yesterday :D Glad to hear everyone is doin ok. Kehau and I are planning on stopping by friday afternoon, give everyone some time to rest. Congrats again buddy :cheers: , we'll see you soon, give Jess and Skylar our best.

congrats man! thats awesome! i wish the entire family the best! Im sure he'll have jeeps running in his blood since day 1. Enjoy being a father of two now!

Congrats!!! We'll try to come by or at least call if they will give me a day off this week. 70+ hrs per week = no life.

BTW... I love his haircut. You should keep it that way!

Congrats!

Congrats!!

My daughter gave him the bear. If I gave him a tool it would have to be a hammer---I am most proficient with that tool and have much knowledge to share. It might be a couple years before he can hold the BFH and maybe a couple more years before he can swing it.

Back