• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend of 7/24 - 25

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Is anybody got anything going on one or both of these days?

If not I'll head up to Big Bear. Norma and Ethan will be on their way to NJ, the dog died tues, got tired of the whole drinking/jail thing, Remi may not be ready for parts swapping. Oh poor, poor pitiful me.

Tim :cry:

Bent said:

If not I'll head up to Big Bear. Norma and Ethan will be on their way to NJ, the dog died tues, got tired of the whole drinking/jail thing, Remi may not be ready for parts swapping. Oh poor, poor pitiful me.

Sorry to hear about your dog.... and yeah till my guests leave (first week of August) I can't really dig into the jeep to heavily.

Bent said:

Okay, I didn't actually read that post. Sucks about the dog man. Don't think I'll be able to hit teh bear then, I'll let you know.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
What happened to your T you Bent man?
It was already bent, finally just broke right off!

Yea the dog. It was a bit of a bummer. She was a Great Dane at the very ripe old age of 11. They don't normally live that long. Oh well.
I'll be in NJ till about the middle of Aug. Oh boy.

Hey, I might be up for somethin that weekend T, lets agree to do somethin then procratinate wildly, then do it the last minute. I mean thats what we usually do! :laugh2:

I'm deff up for it and i think the Jeep is finally too!

LCIR sounds pretty good to me. I haven't run it before but the from pics i saw, it looks like it has pretty good trails. Hopefully i will be heading there with you guys Saturday. Do you all want to meet up somewhere for this and around what time?

Matt

ryurabbit said:
Hey, I might be up for somethin that weekend T, lets agree to do somethin then procratinate wildly, then do it the last minute. I mean thats what we usually do! :laugh2:
Yea, That sounds great! I'll get back to you on that. How 'bout another buffalo beer bath at the rev? :smsoap:

Rick, whet time y'all planning to meet?

not to thread jack but here is my boy...

titan_bath.jpg

titan.jpg

sorry for the big pics and thread jack!

Shanbo44 said:
not to thread jack but here is my boy...

titan_bath.jpg

titan.jpg

Cool dog Shannon! The Harlequin have some great markings. Like a huge Dalmation coloring. I have a little 13 lbs Silky Terrier, Danny. He is about 8 yrs old and my wife and I adopted him. He lives with 3 cats, 1 more on the way that needs a home, 2 Bearded Dragons (lizards), 1 125 gallon African Cichlid tank, & 1 70 gallon tall Fancy Goldfish tank in a 1,600 sq townhouse. I have a zoo, I tell ya. :laugh2: Sorry for the thread hijack, I'd like to do the run, but I live to far away. Come up north you guys and do Fordyce on 7/31-8/1. I'm trying to get a group together to do this before the 8/14-22 Fordyce/Rubicon/Barrett Lake run. You guys need some practice on that trail, right. :eek: & it's before the Sierra Trek makes it too easy by stacking rocks on 8/5-8.
Troy

sorry for the big pics and thread jack!

Charles said about 8:45 at the water tank...check out socalxj.com.
I raised Danes for a while...had a Harlequin...Mearl (sp)...and a Brindle.
Although not the best dogs I have had (I will always save that designation for a black lab/ great dane mix I had) I love them lots!
Anyway..you guys are making me miss my dogs.... :bawl:
(I'm stuck with a Papion now.....not quite a Great Dane!)
See you saturday!
Rick

Jump This said:
Anyway...Saturday the 24th....LCIR.
Charles, Mike, Marisha and myself so far...
Rick

I'll be there. Haven't met you yet Rick, see you Saturday.

Ron

Jump This said:
Charles said about 8:45 at the water tank...
See you saturday!
Rick
By the main campground? Only been there once before, but I never get lost. The salesnam at the dealer when I bought the XJ said, "You can't get lost in a Jeep". Unless you have a GPS, but you'll still know where you are. Yup.

Wabbit? :bunny:

Shannon: Awwwwwwwwe... He doesn't look one little bit spoiled. Not one bit!

Tim

PS. What channel will y'all be on in case sombody else can't find ya? :rolleyes:

I monitor Chan. 4 around here and on trails mostly. Is that what everyone will be using?

Matt

Yep...main campground....just look for a group of XJs. Not too hard to find.
I don't know what CB channel.
Check out socalxj.com for more info...
I'll go ahead and monitor channel 4....

Rick

The kids probably wont come this time and you dont know me if you know what I MEAN. Ya might want to bring a camcorder though. Should be fun to watch!

Thats TOMORROW!!! I guess I wont be coming. Broke the carrier in the rear D44 this week. I guess those 35" tires are really hard on them or maybe its me!!!!

Bent said:
Yea, That sounds great! I'll get back to you on that. How 'bout another buffalo beer bath at the rev? :smsoap:

Rick, whet time y'all planning to meet?

Last edited:
Back