• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No power to pigtail in passenger side kick panel - overhead console

WeirdWizard

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I'm attempting to install an overhead console (guy said it was from a 92) into my 96 SE. Supposedly I was told 91-96 was all plug and play as far as the wiring harness goes, but 96 is a weird year so I had to splice the wiring for the lighting onto an old dome light plug. Done. Lights work fine. The main plug for the computer display fits right in to the 5-pin plug in the kick panel where it's supposed to but the computer wouldn't come on. So today I got a probe and realized that I'm not getting any power to this plug. I found the wires on the drivers side and they lead behind the fusebox but I can't reaply figure out any more than that. Is there a fuse that I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.
The wires are green/black, purple/green, black/light blue, orange/black, and blue/red

Back