• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 New 31X10.50X15 Dunlop Radial Mud Rover Tires

azquailhunter

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 brand new 31X10.50X15 Dunlop Radial Mud Rover tires. They have never been mounted and still have manufacturers stickers on them.

I bought these tire to install on my cherokee but have decided to go with a bigger lift and 33s.

I'm asking $300 plus shipping from AZ (zip code 85234). Shipping should run about $20 per tire or will deliver within 300 miles of Phoenix for cost of gas.

I am interested, can you get me a more accurate quote for shipping costs. I live in Ventura CA. 93003 and work in Westlake Village CA. 91361

I'll take 'em. Can you email me at [email protected] with your contact information so we wrap everything up?

Hope your still out there quail hunter....my lift should arive next week and I am hoping to situate this transaction before mid day tomorrow (Friday 12th). If not, I am out of reach from mid day on the 12th until the 22nd. If they are sold, let me know so I can make other arrangements. Thanks...

Back