• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Request (Front Headrest) 2001 Cherokee

PavementPrincess

NAXJA Forum User
Been looking for this dark grey (agate) color adjustable headrest for nearly a year. Plan on doing rear headrests. If anybody has these or knows where I can find them I’m willing to make it worth your time!
5195e78fb56792e33f7fbc1a260689a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m just going to tig the holders from the bucket seats to my rear seat. The picture I used is not my rig. It’s from someone who already did the swap

I have a 2000 agate -- just bought 98 grand Cherokee seats as replacements - my seats are in good condition, just wanted something more comfortable

Let me know what the headrests are worth to you, I'm not sure I'll sell them just because once I remove and sell the headrests my seats become garbage but I'll certainly entertain your request. Also figure shipping from NJ

I’m still looking, thanks for the reply though Heavyopp. I appreciate you taking the time to look. So yes I’m still looking for headrest in then(agate) color. Will pay for parts and all shipping.

I’m still looking, thanks for the reply though Heavyopp. I appreciate you taking the time to look. So yes I’m still looking for headrest in then(agate) color. Will pay for parts and all shipping.

I couldn't picture the headrests in my mind -- now I know why -- I guess there was a seat style change somewhere along the years

Sorry I couldn't be any help, should have looked before I posted that I had them

If I remember correctly you were willing to pay $100. I say start maybe $50. Betting you can get the guy to come across if the money is right. Just keeping on upping the offer if he balks. But watch out if they are dead set against it. You have to be able to read the situation cause all you do is make them mad. Ask me how I know. LOL.

Ralph77 is awesome!!!! Have someone shipping me some from Florida in excellent condition. Now I need 2 front seat backs with the headrest brackets. Need to cut em off so I can tig them to my rear seat

Ralph77 is awesome!!!! Have someone shipping me some from Florida in excellent condition. Now I need 2 front seat backs with the headrest brackets. Need to cut em off so I can tig them to my rear seat

When you get the headrests go to the boneyard. I always wondered it XJ head rests would fit in a ZJ or WJ. All those Jeeps and removable headrests. If you can find one where the seats are so far gone that they are not worth squat you might get the plastic tubes and metal bracket that they go into for next to nothing. Also check out about the rear seats. Ya never know. I sent you a PM.

Back