• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Archers/Waterfall (video inside)

Wow, didn't know that was hiding in TSF.

I got kinda dissy from from watching all those tires spinning. Supprised there's still a trail left.

Jamez

FYI, all those guys are going thru the "go around"

The waterfall is the big rock face on the left side at the very top there, where all those people with cameras are standing.

In this pic, the go around they're driving thru is at the bottom. This was many years before so its gotten smaller.

jerry01.jpg

I love Archers Firebreak. That huge boulder in the center of the trails at the top scared me to death. I drove my passenger side up it and snaked around, but couldn't get enough traction with the rear wheels, hit the reverse button and ended up with the rear tire off the boulder and the front sticking WAY up in the air.

-Kevin

I've wheeled with a few guys in that video, the Green 4-runner, and the 2nd toyota you see in the video, with the tubed rear.. Good group of guys, and definately not afraid to wind on their 22r's!

I haven't been up Archers for a couple years, so I haven't seen what it's like in a while, how recent is that video?

Back