• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Up Country Stickers

Ralph77

NAXJA Forum User
So I am looking for people that own XJ's with the Up Country Suspension Package.

Any and all years.

Looking to find the exact placement of these stickers. Also the quantity of stickers on the XJ's.

Also it appears that some '97 and up XJ's that did come with the Up Country Suspension Package might have come from the factory without the stickers. If you own one of these and know this to be true please post.

Looking for pictures and measurements.

Hope you found what you're looking for. Just saw this post. I have a 96 with UpCountry but no stickers. Still have the dealership window tag listing it as an option. I bought it from the original owner with 33k on it in 97 and have had it since.

Hope you found what you're looking for. Just saw this post. I have a 96 with UpCountry but no stickers. Still have the dealership window tag listing it as an option. I bought it from the original owner with 33k on it in 97 and have had it since.

I was looking for info cause a buddy on another forum was thinking of reproducing them and we were looking for info to help with being as accurate as possible. He has since done it. I can't show you a picture here of it on my Jeep but you can see them here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3028656343...00&_trkparms=gh1g=I302865634376.N37.S1.R1.TR2

Probably OBE, but I have a 98 with Upcountry and I have not seen any stickers. Only tip off that it's upcountry is the skid plates, the 1" lift is hard to detect unless your right next to another XJ.

Back