• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

testing hyperlink

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
Trail Leaders Needed for the 35th Anniversary Celebration Event in Moab.

The Board of Directors is working hard to plan a great 35th Anniversary celebration event in Moab, Utah, from Tuesday, October 7 through Saturday, October 13, 2018. Of course the event will feature multiple options daily for runs through Moab’s world-famous offroad trails. To make this happen, we need volunteers to lead the runs!

Tentatively, and in no particular order, we need leaders for the following trails:

Seven-mile Rim
Strike Ravine
Hell’s Revenge
Top of the World
Fins & Things
Steel Bender
Flat Iron Mesa
Moab Rim
Pritchett Canyon
Secret Spire
Dome Plateau
Poison Spider Mesa
Kane Creek
Cliffhanger
Klondike Bluffs
Metal Masher
Behind the Rocks
Shaffer Trail/Lathrop
Porcupine Rim
Elephant Hill
Gold Bar Rim/Golden Spike

As you can see, we’ll need a lot of volunteers to lead these runs, especially since some of the same trails may be scheduled for runs on more than one day. Without volunteers, the event cannot be the big success we all hope it will be. So, if you are familiar with any of these trails, please step up and volunteer! If you’ve ever led any runs on these trails before, please step up and volunteer! If you’ve ever led any runs anywhere else, please step up and volunteer! If you’ve never led any run anywhere but you have GPS or can read a map and you have a CB or ham radio and a reliable rig and a can-do attitude, please step up and volunteer!

Please respond here[URL] if you can help, or feel free to contact me backchannel if you prefer by pm, or by e-mail to my screen name @ NAXJA.org, or by call or text to (five 6 too*) six 7 six - seven 7 zero 2.

If I’ve omitted from the list above any trails that you think should be included, please let me know.

*Mis-spelling is intentional. No need to point it out.

Back