• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tbird and bastard packs

sang_route

NAXJA Forum User
2 years ago i did the tbird and s10 bastard pack lift with tc drop, which is soposto give 3-4" lift. I just measured today and im sitting on 2" lift (with all my junk in the back) and cut fenders, and im looking to go from 31s to 33s.

Can i run blocks and spacers to get back up if i need to or get a true lift?

If lift which would you recomend?

Lift by spacers is a "bad" idea, buy some "good" leaves and coils and go on with life.

I personally like my lift with spacers and blocks because it doesn't ride like a light unibody with stiff springs, in other words like shit. It's your jeep brother you can run whatever lift you want or can afford, and you don't need anyone's permission to do it. A lot of "lift kits" for the Xj use lift blocks on the rear so yes they are ok to use. Especially if you're on a budget you gotta do what works for you. Good luck man.

I too would stay away from blocks if you plan on wheeling it. They might be fine on a street jeep but they'll kill your springs and the cheap cast aluminum blocks can break. You can also get an extended shackle for about 1.5 in lift or go with a shackle relocation kit if you do t want to get new springs. I have Rubicon express leafs on mine they seem to be holding up well so far.

Back