• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roster

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Alright you whining biatches, here's the roster I have.

If you don't see yourself on here, tough shiit.

Checks are STILL not cashed because it is UNBELIEVABLY difficult to get a bank account for a non-profit org that is headquartered out of state. I hope to try a different bank tomorrow and get it taken care of. Again, apologies for delay.

David Taylor

Bryon Reyna

Jason Bariel

Bryan Cloward

Andy Couch

Bill Assendrup

Jon Reese

Erik Mighells

Phil Weeks

Jon Kaczmarski

Lincoln Assendrup

Mike Olesko

Richard Gauthier

Jeff Ayers

Paul Sinclair

Jack Curtis

Sean Lane

Jesse Rivers

CRASH

OK, here you are, forgot to print your registration.

Thanks,

CRASH

I'm sorry to say this, but I am out. :( If you can refund any of the funds sent in via paypal that would be nice, but if you cannot, just use them for the chapter. My driving/paying partners all dropped out on me due to lack of funds and I can't find anybody else able to take that much time off on such short notice...and that has funds. What are the plans for BOTW 05? Jeff

Nothing firm yet. Looks like AZ, sometime late Feb to early April. Too bad you'll miss the 'Con trip, Jeff, this should be a good one. We'll miss you.

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Well, I've never been to Arizona...except for about a two foot circle at the four corners spot. :) Jeff

Jeff, I'll send you a refund shortly.

CRASH

One more to the list, Jeff Hammer (aka XJHammer)

CRASH

CRASH said:
Alright you whining biatches, here's the roster I have.

If you don't see yourself on here, tough shiit.

Checks are STILL not cashed because it is UNBELIEVABLY difficult to get a bank account for a non-profit org that is headquartered out of state. I hope to try a different bank tomorrow and get it taken care of. Again, apologies for delay.

David Taylor

Bryon Reyna

Jason Bariel

Bryan Cloward

Andy Couch

Bill Assendrup

Jon Reese

Erik Mighells

Phil Weeks

Jon Kaczmarski

Lincoln Assendrup

Mike Olesko