• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doors for the pickup (free)or trade see post

themud

NAXJA Forum User
I just pulled all 4 of my doors off my rig and if no one wants them they are going to the scrap yard... They have the windows and all switches, the power motors, door actuators and the plugs for the fronts I can even provide all the mounting hardware as I just unbolted them...

The bad they are dented all 4 of them I didn't want to even begin to take the time to make half doors with them but they sealed tight against the body(a plus).. They are blue in color with the bottom spray painted krylon flat black(I was keeping the rust at bay). The interior color is grey and does include all the interior paneling(its dirty) but it comes with the doors...

Come and get them and get them off my side yard.. I would take a trade of 5 15x8 5 on 5.5 pattern steelies for my rig as a trade but otherwise I just want them gone...

just pm me or if ya know me gimme a holler..

themud

My cousin called and needs help packing out his elk.

If you want them Mike, go ahead.

Back