• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Today when I was at the local park with a miniature train, I asked what engine it has. It has an inline 6 Jeep engine. Funny thing is that it blew up and was down all summer. They said they had to go out of state to find another one. I don’t know why because there is a Jeep grave yard in Vincennes.
Alot of those were built with the 232 that was around in the 60s and 70s.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Moab prep. After owning the jeep for ten years I finally stopped using vice grips to hold the hatch open and bought a pair of struts. Best 20 bucks yet. Also fixed the passenger window it now rolls up and down which was important for the wife.

How does the 2.7 tow?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seems to do great. Took it for a hotlap after we go back from the badlands.

I think I might even squeeze double digit fuel economy out of it.

1daf52cd7aac52b4b5e48999faaf015d.jpg

mac ‘little guy doing big work’ gyvr

No pics, but I am back from shake down run to Attica also. All my stuff worked great. I did slice a tire, but other than that I am ready for Moab. I ordered a new one from amazon just now so no worries.

No it was on a green rock hill. Last time I broke a tie rod at the darn place. I don't usually go in the tubes.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

New Jeep

2004 Grand Cherokee. 4.7 motor, 242 transfer. Other than that I don't know much about it. $500. So now what do I do? Use rear brakes on my XJ? Part it out? Beat it at WF? Beater with a heater race(I heard someone has one). Run it at Haspen for Halloween? Suggestions?

Re: New Jeep

2004 Grand Cherokee. 4.7 motor, 242 transfer. Other than that I don't know much about it. $500. So now what do I do? Use rear brakes on my XJ? Part it out? Beat it at WF? Beater with a heater race(I heard someone has one). Run it at Haspen for Halloween? Suggestions?

The Illinois gambler 500 is tomorrow...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Back