• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Stockish tires, maybe wheels

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Looking for some decent 215-235s, on factory alloys would be great, factory steel wheels in good shape would be ok, just tires I suppose I could try to paint the steel rims I have.

What ya got, how much ya want?

Hey John, I have a few different options. I have a set of 235's that I would let go for cheap. I can text ya pics if interested. They are Goodyears of some sort of A/T. They are over 1/2 tread easily (I bought to put on my trailer but trailer tires are still good). I also have a set (5) of alloys off a 98 limilted, they are the "honeycomb" look that are silver, and I also have a set (4) of the charcoal 5 spoke Eccos, but they are in kind of dirty/rough shape. If any of that interests you , let me know. We could work out some shipping logistics...its about time for me to get up that way anyhow :thumbup:

Tyler, what would you want for the Eccos and tires? How bad are the Eccos? Text me some pics when ya got time. Looking for something to throw on the 94 when I put it up for sale, so as long as they don't look horrible and balance out ok, they would be a huge improvement over the nasty old BFG ATs and rusty steel wheels that are on there now. And you are always welcome here if you can get away. Brewfest didn't happen this year because I was too busy all summer to brew any beer, but I do have a couple batches fermenting now, they'll be ready to sample soon.

sent ya a few texts last night. They should give ya a good idea...they are nothing too fancy at all.

sent ya a few texts last night. They should give ya a good idea...they are nothing too fancy at all.

Looks like we have a deal for the Eccos, still looking for a set of 4 tires, would really like matching tread pattern.

Just picked up a pretty nice set of Icons with good tires for $250. I'll still take those Eccos, Tyler, thinking I'll put some winter tires on them for Cindy's Jeep.
The Icons will go on the 96 and the Ranger alloys can go back on the 94.

Back