• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having trouble finding caps

jayo310

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there know where I can find black lock cylinder caps for my 99 XJ? I see a bunch for other years or models, but I don't know if they're all the same.

I recently re-keyed my locks to match the ignition and destroyed my caps (or bezels?). I've called 15 different locksmiths in town and they either don't have them or won't provide them. One guy wanted to charge me $20 each!

Any help on the part number or even a link to one would be great. Thanks in advance.

Anyone out there know where I can find black lock cylinder caps for my 99 XJ? I see a bunch for other years or models, but I don't know if they're all the same.

I recently re-keyed my locks to match the ignition and destroyed my caps (or bezels?). I've called 15 different locksmiths in town and they either don't have them or won't provide them. One guy wanted to charge me $20 each!

Any help on the part number or even a link to one would be great. Thanks in advance.

Looks like the part number might be 4882178: Door Lock Cylinder Cap

Image searching it looks encouraging.

Back