• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: HP D30 3.55 Open

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a HP D30 with 3.55 gears / open diff. $80 takes it...it's good for spare shafts or a out-of-Jeep rebuild if nothing else.

Chris @ GATR said:
Juan or Jeremy, you need this.
Yeah Juan or Jeremy...one of you needs this! If you guys live up there in North Canada near Chris, I'd be willing to meet you somewhere around Marietta.

Are they looking for one?

so i can run a 6x6!! let me see what i can do, ill send you some money for the skid soon. being a student, waiting for that student loan to come. and unemployment check :) you know how we do! could use it for a build up.

internet scams!!!! jkjkjk

Haha...I know how we do because I used to be one about oh 2 years ago! Alright Juan...it's all you...get me $80 bones and I'll get the axle to you too. I don't care what you do with it!

THREADJACK:D How about a HP D30 rebuilt with 4.56's??? I'll make ya a deal....:cheers:

ChuckstrPT said:
THREADJACK:D How about a HP D30 rebuilt with 4.56's??? I'll make ya a deal....:cheers:

I'll fight you to the death if you steal my sale...:skull2:

BruceB83 said:
I'll fight you to the death if you steal my sale...:skull2:
easy now....:wave:
"it's good for spare shafts or a out-of-Jeep rebuild if nothing else." is a little different than a regeared axle ready for install:sunshine:

ChuckstrPT said:
easy now....:wave:
"it's good for spare shafts or a out-of-Jeep rebuild if nothing else." is a little different than a regeared axle ready for install:sunshine:

Haha...I'm only kidding...kind of.

I gotcha back Bruce..... He dont want none of this...

Do you know what year this came out of? Juan if you don't want it then I will take it.

O, and I already paid for my Skid Plate and it works great. (Just joking with Juan)

MSPi said:
Do you know what year this came out of? Juan if you don't want it then I will take it.

O, and I already paid for my Skid Plate and it works great. (Just joking with Juan)

I think it came from a 89 model, it is the vacuum disconnect. MSPi you're second in line then...Juan please let me know ASAP if you want it...I have too much stuff (including 2 other axles, a set of wheels, suspension components, and oh yeah, skid plates) sitting in my garage to keep this thing around any longer than necessary!

Glad you're liking the skid!

MSPi said:

hey man, i totally understand simple economics, the faster you pay Bruce the better! i want it, but im planning on leaving for montgomery, al tomorrow and i wont have room or time to get it till next week or later. and on the skid plate, i sold all my skids except my tank skid so i can lose some weight. his skids look just about right!

R_jeep said:
hey man, i totally understand simple economics, the faster you pay Bruce the better! i want it, but im planning on leaving for montgomery, al tomorrow and i wont have room or time to get it till next week or later. and on the skid plate, i sold all my skids except my tank skid so i can lose some weight. his skids look just about right!

Trying to loose some weight huh? I can tell you that the TC skid weighs 16 pounds. It's a hefty beast!

lost the factory front end skid and tc skid, rocker skids. those were like 60 eachside. hey work on some rocker skins like rock ratz.

R_jeep said:
goin' to Montgomery....passing right by that "other" regeared axle....wouldn't really be more than 5 minutes out of your way........:D

Back