• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear bump stops

Daystar/energy suspension.

Can you recommend a specific part? Searching I see too many options, I'm guessing a lot of them are extended and/or just the wrong part.

I have to admit I kind of forget what the stock ones look like, and on the one i'm messing with now they're completely gone so I don't have anything to look at.

Cheap ? Stock style ? Omix-Ada or Crown Automotive. If you look in your Factory Parts Catalog, or your Factory Service Manual that you downloaded, you will see what the parts looks like.

Last edited:
UpCountry uses the longer of the stock options, informtion you would discover in your Factory Parts Catalog.

I just assumed Crown = not real good. Not so in this case? $12 each is my kinda cheap

I couldn't find any at any of the parts stores/supply houses that service my friend's shop so it looks like I will have to order them

Cheap and good are almost always opposite. Cheap parts are cheap for a reason.

Cheap ? Stock style ? Omix-Ada or Crown Automotive. If you look in your Factory Parts Catalog, or your Factory Service Manual that you downloaded, you will see what the parts looks like.

Where are these available? I've managed to find them for most of my other vehicles but never an XJ.

Really someone mentioned Energy Suspension so if I knew the center to center distance of the bolt holes and approximate height I know they publish dimensions for all their stuff. The only Daystar ones I've seen have sometimes not mentioned anything or are actually called "extended" which I'm pretty sure I don't want. I actually did find factory MoPar ones on Rock Auto but they were something like $60 apiece...

Back