• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door Problems

tweeve

NAXJA Forum User
Well after 3 months I finally got around to get my stuck door open. I took the inner panel off and the problem is seem is that neither door handle speratly will open the door, but I press the outer door buttion a little then reach in the window and pull the handle the buttion will go in farther and the door will open. I sprayed a ton of WD-40 in the lock and door mechanizem to lub everything up well.

Anyone know how to fix a door where you have to use both handles to open a door?

I had a problem with mine too. I removed the latch assy. and it was loaded with old caked on hard grease. I brought it in the house and cleaned it up as much as I could then I scrubbed it in real hot water and detergent, along with some hand cleaner to break down all the old grease. Greased it up w/ white lithium grease and have not a prob. since, I had to do mine in the winter (20*) needless to say it sucked.

Back