NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Midwest Chapter > Midwest Chapter Staging Area
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Midwest Chapter Staging Area A place to organize trips within the Chapter

Old April 16th, 2018, 11:00
NAXJA Forum User

Iron Range OHV trip

New guy here, I'm testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested to meet up at Iron Range OHV park in northern Minnesota sometime later this month or in May. I'm out of North Dakota and have been wanting to take a jaunt over there the past year or so. If anybody is interested let me know!

I guess I should introduce myself too, I'm Jake and currently live in ND. I have a 99 that is a work in progress. 4 inch lift, 33's, cavfab steering and some other goodies. Hope to see some interest and meet up with some of you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (70.4 KB, 17 views)
Old April 17th, 2018, 14:48
NAXJA Member

Re: Iron Range OHV trip

Welcome! Iron range is on my list of places I'd like to hit. It's a pretty long list though haha. Need to regear the jeep before I take any more road trips, or buy a trailer. I'd definitely be interested, but probably not any time soon unfortunately.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:33
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Iron Range OHV trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_door_rob View Post
Welcome! Iron range is on my list of places I'd like to hit. It's a pretty long list though haha. Need to regear the jeep before I take any more road trips, or buy a trailer. I'd definitely be interested, but probably not any time soon unfortunately.

Thank you! I'm right there with you in regards to regearing. If you ever make it up that way give me a shout.