• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

JakeLeverett

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure if we have one yet, but I'm extremely new to naxja(activitywise) and saw this kind of thread elsewhere...
Basically when you "spot" another XJ worth mentioning then post it on here, preferably with pictures and a what, where, when, how, etc. and if you recognize that as your jeep then let us know!!
Ok, ready, set, go!!!

What up Jake welcome to NAXJA, there is a thread like this already. I can't recall the exact name of it. Can someone else help me out here. Again welcome aboard. Lets see some pics of ur rig.

peace
ted

Seen this one on the 210 around baseline exit yesterday.

IMAG0263.jpg

Anyone knows who's it is?

I don't think we ever had an official thread, it was more just random individual threads that were posted as people "spotted" a random XJ on the streets. This could be the start of one though!

There is a white one sitting in a dirt parking lot off of Hacienda Dr in Vista.. Don't have a photo but its been there a while.

We all see XJ's sitting in various places with for sale signs on them. I think it would be cool if folks started posting them up with a pic and any info on them.

I see all kinds of lifted rigs around here with no NAXJA sticker, but I can never flag them down. They always rubberneck past my house, but they never stop in.

Never stop in because one of those aligator catchin' swamp people could ambush you from the trunk of a plymouth fury! Haha

I drive past your house every day on the way to the shop, and I have to admit that it's a habit to look at you place, just like the guy down the street building the a-armed baja bug...I catch myself checking the same landmarks every day.

saw a green 97+ at rancho army navy on tuesday rough country 4.5 lift on 35's roof rack that had cherokee cnc'd into a plate on the front and inland jeep freaks stickers on it pretty sick looking.

I see a White 97+ on 33's with tinted windows every morning on my way to work. It's really clean! I always pass it going the opposite way of me (Going towards the 15) on Clinton Keith in Murrieta.

Back