NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Intermountain Chapter > InterMountain Staging Area
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

InterMountain Staging Area A Place to organize trips within the Chapter

Old October 29th, 2016, 19:18
NAXJA Forum User

November 2016 Events

A trail run for November is totally open for suggestions. We have planned nothing, but if I get my new leaf spring installed I plan on making at least one run and will let you know where and when.
The meet and greet is tentatively scheduled for Friday November 18 at Cubbys in Lehi (maybe it's Chubby's, I read the posting pretty quickly and can't type worth a d*mn after straining my right hand busting loose the bolts to get the broken leaf spring off the XJ). Cheers all, and hope to see some of you at this event.
Old October 30th, 2016, 20:38
NAXJA Member

Re: November 2016 Events

I'm going to be in Moab the week of Thanksgiving, If anyone wants to join let me know.
Old October 31st, 2016, 14:00
NAXJA Forum User

Tom Huston (Old Man) is trying to organize a White Rim Trail run the beginning of that week. If you are interested, you could contact him. He posted up in the Fall Fling 2016 topic under events.

Last edited by SandySteve; October 31st, 2016 at 14:02. Reason: Further information
Old November 19th, 2016, 18:38
NAXJA Forum User

OK, we did not have any takers for either a trail ride or the meet and greet. I travel on business about one week per month, so I haven't volunteered for any position other than secretary-treasurer. Someone, if you are interested in this group, post up in the elections and nominate yourself, someone else, or anything to keep the group active. Myself, I am out of the country a good part of December just to illustrate that I would be hard-pressed to be president or VP.