• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-registration for Winterfest 2018 is now OPEN til February 17th!

GoSlowGetStuck

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Pre-registration will CLOSE at
11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (Attica Time)
on Saturday, February 17th

Copy and paste link: https://fs23.formsite.com/naxjamwc/form6/

A few notes:

• We are moving away from PayPal, so please pay with a credit/debit card directly through the website, or mail a check (mailing address is on the website). If you need to pay via PayPal, complete the form until it asks for payment, and send me a PM.
  • Because the name tags were so popular last year, we are including extra fields for you can get printed tags for other people coming with you.
  • Mission Impossible will be available again this year, but sign-ups for those trail groups must be done during pre-registration.
  • The NAXJA liability waiver is included in the registration form, if you don't have a printer to print it when you register, don't fret, we will have some on site to sign or you can print it later here
As we have done in the past, paid :NAXJA: members who pre-register will be able to camp for free in the campground, and be entered to win in a members only raffle.

Please note that admission to the Badlands Off-Road Park is a separate fee and not part of your pre-registration.

Please PM GoSlowGetStuck if you have any issues or need to change something after the fact.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pre-registration for Winterfest 2018 is now OPEN

done

fyi, i had to select a trail for friday but we will not be there. only saturday.

Re: Pre-registration for Winterfest 2018 is now OPEN

DONE!

Please note that admission to the Badlands Off-Road Park is a separate fee and not part of your pre-registration.

The Badlands advised that there have been a few folks calling to get cabins/houses that believe that by paying our pre-registration fee, their admission to the Badlands is covered. Please note that its not the case.

You registration covers a bunch of things and is a great deal for what you get, but it doesn't cover admission fees to the park itself.
Entry fees are:
▪ $20 – Driver for one day
▪ $15 – Driver for 2nd and subsequent days (when purchased on the first day)
▪ $10 – Passengers

mac 'pre-registration ends in 9 days!' gyvr

Done. Had to get my bank to let me pay. Kept saying it was fraud.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Done! Excited for my first trip to Winterfest & first time wheeling the Badlands outside of the old TREC series.​

Got it in thanks for the reminder. I haven't been paying much attention!

Back