• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maiden Voyage of my new MJ

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
As posted in the Colorado Chapter

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245370517#post245370517

Scored this MJ for $1000 and got the tailgate from Yellaheep for $100.
I am very happy with the purchase!!

Plans for the new rig include a Wildernest camper until I can score a Flippac.

Better seats, 97 front clip and doors, upgrade the axles and brakes, paint job,

Rear bumper with tire carrier since I will have the shell on it, front ARB with a winch, dual batteries and a Renegade light bar.

Other things like fridge, storage, camp kitchen, etc. are a gimme but I have not yet decided what I want yet.

Hope to have most of it done for a trip to Dinosaur National Monument in August. We'll see.

This sounds like a very nice build... please keep us posted in here!

Ordering a new Flippac from AT or looking for a used one? Keep an eye over at Expo as they occasionally pop up.. pun intended.

This sounds like a very nice build... please keep us posted in here!

Ordering a new Flippac from AT or looking for a used one? Keep an eye over at Expo as they occasionally pop up.. pun intended.

Always hoping for used but if the stars and planets align themselves just right,
I may be able to get a new one. Pretty bad when the camper costs 5 times what the truck does though.

Mario's MJ was what started me wanting an MJ so i would love to give them the business.

Back