• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June photo assignment - Dogs

here are our bullies
DSC04313-1.jpg

here are all 4
zoe-lakai-baller-dojah
DSC04482.jpg

DSC04486.jpg

Leave it to a user name kronik to have a pit named dojah.. :laugh:

I really do like dojahs coloring. Let em guess - Baller thinks that he's in charge, when it's really Lakai, but Lakai is getting on in years..

Leave it to a user name kronik to have a pit named dojah.. :laugh:

I really do like dojahs coloring. Let em guess - Baller thinks that he's in charge, when it's really Lakai, but Lakai is getting on in years..

haha. no one has ever caught that!
dojah is pit boxer mix.
her colors are very close to our youngest zoe.
they look like sisters running around.

baller is the oldest and my boy. i have him tattooed on my arm. this is why he thinks hes king sh*t. haha
but you are right. if it came down to it, lakai would be the one to be most worried about.
they are GREAT dogs and would never be aggressive unless my wife or i were in harm.

065.jpg

Wife's dog, Muffy. She's going away soon. Too timid and easily frightened by our loud and boisterous household.

TucsonTurkeyDay2010134.jpg

Stussy and baby Downey.

TucsonTurkeyDay2010129.jpg

Downey in December 2010

Downy.jpg

Downey 2 months later in February 2011. Today he's over 100 lbs. And still growing. I'll get a good pic within the next couple days.

Here's Allie, Pure bred lab, her growth got stunted cause she ate a mouse that had been poisoned. That was a scary few months, but now she's got so much energy, she's like a V-6 stuffed in a 4 banger body!
1666620279_large.jpg

That's good to hear that she pulled through. Very good looking lab still. If you want some of my lab for her, he could share some of his 110lbs.:D

We have three all are rescues.

There is the Blue Heeler I found next to a reservation dumpster. Slightly bipolar but one hell of a dog.

picture.php

Then there are the beagles. The little one was tied to a rebar stake with six foot leash. The people said they hated dogs and did not care if she died. The old one was dumped on a country road and left for the coyotes to kill. What can I say they are beagles.

picture.php

here is jack

he loves the highlife.

taken from my casio ravine in june

246827_514184929384_226300669_264776_6616195_n.jpg

Back