• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pulstar Pulse Plugs

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.pulstarplug.com/index.html

Has anyone ever heard of these? Anyone actually running them? They are expensive as shit ($24 each from what I found) but even so...the theory behind them is interesting - IF its true and not another "Tornado" type scam....

....and begin the bashing....

:)

I was just reading the site and having never heard of them before Im convinced its more snake oil. but then again im not a fan of putting more electrical componets into a circuit. my biggest question is why would I wana put a spark plug in my vehicle that now not only has a electrode that can wear but also parts inside it that may or may not fail after years of use. and for $24 or whatever a piece I can buy quite a few sets of tradional plugs

Just get a set of the good old fashoined champion plugs. They work and damn good IMO.

Stihl029 said:
Just get a set of the good old fashoined champion plugs. They work and damn good IMO.
I like my champions for the jeeps but for some reason the autolight ones last longer in my truck. still less than $1.50 each and for the same price as one set of pulsars you can have a case of champions

I was running original ignition components in my 96' until a month ago. Tossed in the autolites and I am getting 20-22mpg compared to my 15-17.

113k (miles)
They did something right LOL
This is no word of a lie,
My last trip 30.xx litres of fuel allowed me to travel 280km's

Conversion:
7.89gallons
175miles

~22mpg mixed

COPPER PLUGS ARE WHERE IT'S AT!!!! Run the autolites!! Only "mod" I have is 235's so my speedo is off by about 4% and my mileage is not exactly accurate, as I actually went slightly further.

Get the plugs that it calls for. ALL super-duper plugs are BS.
An electrical spark is like water, it takes the path of least resistance.
NO twin spark, triple spark, NO ANY OTHER spark other than ONE.
IF they did what they say, don't you think the auto manufacturers would put them in their products and then claim all that BS as a selling point?

Back