• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surco roofrack.

mack

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 40x50 surco rack with mounts, it also comes with two light mounts, i was using them for a hi-lift mount, they worked awsome, i'll have pics soon.
$150.00 or trade for a 35" mud tire.
pick up in Granby MA 01033

no lights, just the mounting brackets.

xjparts014.jpg

what mounting brackets do they come with and would they work with a factory roof rack? where in mass is that compared to maine ?

it has 2 light brackets, and it mount to the factory rails.
ZIP 01033, granby.
jeepmanxj94 said:
what mounting brackets do they come with and would they work with a factory roof rack? where in mass is that compared to maine ?

make me an offer.

100$ and a full size tsl sx spare with brand new black rim 5on 5

opps sry 32 inch tire

will be able to meet you half way. if needed would come all the way. but if we could meet anywhere to make the 282 miles a lot easier it would be great. let me know and it would have to be a weekend in late feb. cuz i just cant hop in the jeep/ or beater and drive to mass. so let me know. thanks for all the great help so far.

i really don't need a 32" tire, i do need a 35 though.

well its up to you. how do u feel about making it a little cheaper ? or how bout meeting half way or something? nh ? how far are you from new hampshire ?

let me know whats up ?

$125.00....

could you hold till march tenth. and then i would personal pick it up at your house when i will be in mass for spring break with the honey. she lives in littleton which isnt too far.

sure, If i still have it, but if someone comes with cash, it's gone.

$120?

nobody??? i guess i'll keep it..

mack said:
aint it a little late for to be up, aint ya disposed to be helpin Mikey tomorow?

mack said:
Mack, if you still are looking to get rid of it by the end of the summer, I'll take it. I would now, but my shopping list is already expensive enough. I think I'll end up with 34s and a five inch lift and still want my Electrac and new gears, front shafts and joints, etc.

I found the web site and the brackets that will work for my raingutter.

... if you still have it by then.

hey im coming down to mass to hang out with my gf over spring break and if i still have the money by two weeks. then i will pm you and come pick it up. it seems you arent that far away from where i will be. so i will let you know.

Back