• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

Yes I was. Yes I would!

I may have solved things for ya, Bent. Now, protection is a little light, but these fit the bill nicely and, as an added bonus, will attract the *right* type of people. Man up and deal with a few burns.

Lan-kwai-fong-silver-sequin-spandex-elastic-net-lace-sunscreen-gloves-summer-anti-uv-long-design.jpg

Assless chaps will keep you cool, while still providing frontal protection. Just don't bend over too far.

David Bricker / SYR

Assless chaps will keep you cool, while still providing frontal protection. Just don't bend over too far.

David Bricker / SYR

Well, I have been doing a lot of work on my back.

Jim, David - thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I found everything I was looking for at Fredericks.

Well, except for the rhinestones but that's OK; I have one of those Bdazzlers.

Hey can I borrow that Tim? I have some things that need a little bling.

In a couple weeks work for you?
The leather G string I want is back ordered. As long as I have it by August all will be cool.

Hey Jim, I've noticed an inordinate amount of pregnant women lately; you have anything to do with it?

I just noticed them and that's all!

Its funny you ask that.

He called me two days ago, after looking at an XJ he wants to buy so he can come back to Naxja.

Hey Jim, I'm a former licensed contractor and I desperately need to find a crash course on the construction trades so I can know them as well as my wife. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hey Jim, I'm a former licensed contractor and I desperately need to find a crash course on the construction trades so I can know them as well as my wife. Any suggestions?

I'm not Jim, but this is an easy answer.

There are no courses or material available that will let you know anything as well as your wife. Never, ever, regardless of the topic. If you're not sure, just ask her.

David Bricker / SYR

Back