• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" with 32's..????

MC-92

NAXJA Forum User
OK here's the deal....

I've finally decided how much to mod. my 93 xj... Basically it's a d/d, huntin/camping rig...it will realistically see about 99% of its life on the streets...with the exception of once every couple of months trips to Barnwell and Hot Springs....Here's what I decided on... Lookin for your opinions..

RE6020 3.5" lift
32x11.50R15 Trailblazer M/T's (private label BFG M/T)
15x7 wheels (already have)
Trimmed fenders / no flares

Of course there will be more... 8.8, 4.10's, lock-rites, bumpers, rock rails, blah, blah, blah.....

My question is will the 32's fit as described above....

Last edited:
How much back spacing on your wheels?

I currently have 32's with 4.5" of lift, 3.75" of back spacing, and fender trimming with no flares. I had to install bump stop extensions because I was getting into my front fender.

Not sure, but you may be able to stuff them into your fender wells if you are running stock rims. Hopefully you'll get some more feedback from others ...

Les

MC-92 said:
OK here's the deal....

I've finally decided how much to mod. my 93 xj... Basically it's a d/d, huntin/camping rig...it will realistically see about 99% of its life on the streets...with the exception of once every couple of months trips to Barnwell and Hot Springs....Here's what I decided on... Lookin for your opinions..

RE6020 3.5" lift

Of course there will be more... 8.8, 4.10's, lock-rites, bumpers, rock rails, blah, blah, blah.....

buy the RE6020 from mesa4x4, nice price, very nice price.

extensions shouldn't be a problem... that was one thing I was wondering about... Do you have a pic. of your rig...?

Mesa4X4 is exactly where I'm gonna get it... hard to beat 239.95....

MC-92 said:
OK here's the deal....

RE6020 3.5" lift

32 x 11.5 may be tight with the 8.8 since it is not as long as the XJ OEM axles. The front, there will be some rubbing right above the coil and the LCA's at full turn.

I would say get some new wheels, good spaces cost just about as much. If you have a MT, 4.10 and 32's will work good, with an AT you may want to stick with 31's, mainly overdrive issue on hills.

Thanks for all input... I'm gonna give it try.... Good thing its a 2 door... I'm itching to try the plasma cutter... hehehehe

Back