• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's everyone working on right now?

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I always like to hear what projects people have going. There's always something interesting ... and usually a number of things that are just plain ridiculous (Rich).

Me, I've got two Jeeps going right now. My XJ is in good shape but needs a few little tweaks .... overall it's ready to wheel though.

My YJ is still pretty much stock. For now. I'm tracking down some better axles and a small lift so I can run 33s. I'm looking forward to some no-top wheeling when the weather gets nicer.

How about you guys?

All three of my Jeeps running good on a cold morning .... such a beautiful sight!
img-0459_orig.jpeg

Last edited:
current sweep is beefing the front 44: new ball joints, a few weld-on parts, crossover steering, 5x5 beadlocks (for 3.5 backspacing), eventually going to Reid knuckles with lockout hubs. maintenance issues keep blocking me at the moment though.

THe Artec D60 truss FINALLY shipped yesterday, ordered it Dec29!!, hopefully thats in next week and i can weld it up and start stalling the 60, 90% of the cutting/grinding is done to be ready for it.

I’m currently building a bed for the Comanche along with steel front fenders. In the middle of finishing up the engine/trans/t-case/axle swap. Ugh

My XJ also need fixing

My ZJ also need finishing up. Anybody wanna finish it for me? Haha

I’m currently building a bed for the Comanche along with steel front fenders. In the middle of finishing up the engine/trans/t-case/axle swap. Ugh

My XJ also need fixing

My ZJ also need finishing up. Anybody wanna finish it for me? Haha

Whats wrong with the XJ?

What do you drive daily?

I will say I'm in the process of buying a cj-3a with my dad. Found one in Colorado. Looks awesome. First thing he said when we decided to buy it was "think this can do rausch Creek" lol he's been hooked

Well just got my D300 w/twin stick this moring(and a spare D300 case whats 60% for $300!) so MAYBE ill get to building my 231/300...

Back