NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Vendor's Marketplace > NAXJA Vendors Info and Feedback Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Old November 10th, 2019, 15:05
NAXJA Forum User

H.D. Offroad Still in Business?

Placed an order on their site on 11/04/19 for the shackle relocation brackets for my 92 XJ. I received the payment confirmation email right away. Since then, nothing else has come in. I emailed them on 11/06/19 asking if a tracking number would be coming and to confirm that they received my order and that has gone unanswered so far.

I sent them a message on FB and posted on their FB page asking for an update, with no responses as of yet.

I'm getting a little concerned, only cause of the lack of communication and ability to speak to anyone.

Anyone know if they are still actively conducting business? Their site had no issues taking my order or my money.

Thanks in advance.
Old November 11th, 2019, 13:23
NAXJA Forum User

Re: H.D. Offroad Still in Business?

I'd say yes, still in business. I ordered mine early last month, probably took 3 to 4 weeks to receive them.